Sequioa-dyed Peace Silk Dress
The Sequioa-dyed Peace Silk Dress is dip-dyed with sequoia, gathered as a by-product from reforestation projects. Sequoia are of the world's largest and oldest of trees and they boast a wide range of lavender-greys to rose-brown hues as a dye.
- sewn to order and hand-dyed
- silkworm friendly raw peace silk
- sustainably foraged, hand-crafted dye
- one of a kind, color and dyed elements will be unique and while similar, will not be an exact match to what is pictured
- want a different color? we customize everything. email and let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please allow 2 to 4 weeks for the making of your made-to-order piece.
Sequoia is a moderately lightfast dye and may gradually soften in color with prolonged exposure to sunlight. Natural dyes can be compared to fine wines as their color palettes can change their expression over time.
This piece is made in one size only, please see measurements before buying. The model typically wears a small.
Approximate measurements: Length: 40" Width: 24" lying flat (48" width circumference)
What is peace silk? Please see our Materials and Process page for more info.
Photography of the Sequoia-dyed Peace Silk Dress is by Laura H Parker