Rambouillet Wool Jacket
The Rambouillet Wool Jacket is made of the lovely wool of a Rambouillet flock on a multi-generational California ranch.
- one of a kind, sewn to order with hand sewn elements
- made with premium Rambouillet wool raised with Climate Beneficial land management practices
- use of this material supports Bare Ranch as they transition to carbon farming
- limited edition piece made from a community supported model of production
- want a different color? we customize everything. email and let us know: email@example.com
This item is custom made so please allow a 2 to 4 week lead time for the making of your piece.
This piece is made in one size only, please see measurements before buying. The model typically wears a small.
Approximate Measurements: Length from neckline: 33" Width: 26" lying flat, 52" width circumference
Please read our Materials and Process page for more info on where your piece is from and how it was made.
Find out more about this fabric and the farm that it's from.
Photography of the Rambouillet Wool Jacket is by Laura H Parker